Tuesday, August 7, 2012
H.R. Jones~ Miss you- "see you later"
In May my grandfather~ Howard R. Jones past away. He is my mom's Dad. His passing was quite the surprise that found us and extended and close family coming together to mourn. Yet along with many of the tears, we were also surprised by many of the laughter and closeness that came with being together. Being together as family was cathartic (as my Dad would term it). I'm so grateful for my Papa and his example of the love that he had for his children, grand children and great grand children. His heart grew softer or bigger as grew older. He never said good bye- he only said. See you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry! It's so hard losing loved ones. Your baby is beautiful!
Thanks for all the lovely pictures Amy. I especially love all the ones of us trying to get a family picture on the front porch, and of course, my dad! Love you.
Post a Comment