Saturday, August 11, 2012
Hiers Family Reunion 2012
Our time on the Vineyard was set earlier in the year than normal, but it was such a wonderful week to spend with family. It was our time to spend together before my parents jet off to Utah for three years as Mission Presidents for the Ogden, UT Mission. We are so happy for Mom and Dad. Being together as family was wonderful. Here are some of the things we did.
Freshly mowed baseball diamond
Walks on the Lane
Spending a quite afternoon at our favorite West Tisbury Library
Giving the Pink Rambler a bath
Enjoying the Tree swing
Aunt Jeannine giving Elisa piano lessons- she's being taught from the best teacher.
The tree house design turned into a science museum- the kids had such a fun time displaying the beach and forest discoveries.
Family Picture- classic. I love laughing with my family. I think that someone else has a final picture. The tripod wasn't working so well, and then I realized that I don't have a timer function programmed on my camera- that's the last picture- realizing that I don't have a timer function. Classic- it's like when someone realizes there isn't any film in the camera. haha.
Celebrating "May" Birthday's: Mom, Taima, & the twins- Bailey and Lily, and Charlotte
Trisha and her cute little baby girl- Elise Ruby, but the name Ruby is becoming the family favorite.
Grandma and Elisa sleeping after a long day of fun.
The orange glove crew- working hard to bring out the dock and boats.
Father and daughter moment. Priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So fun! Families are the best! So is yours ;-) Fun, fun pictures
Post a Comment