Monday, February 8, 2010

Wrestle time







I love it when Paki and the boys wrestle. They have a lot of fun- until someone gets a minor jab or gets hurt. But overall it is a fun time to play with Dad. I always enjoyed wrestling with my Dad and sisters.

The pictures of Paki and Matai are precious. I like how he gets concerned and wants to make sure his Dad is alright. Precious.

5 comments:

Joy said...

One of my favorite times too. Love when Ben plays with the kids, even when it ends in stitches at time ;-)

Charlene said...

What great pictures of your boys! Wrestling is such a part of growing up. It reminds me of my brothers and all the rolling around on the floor that went on.

Jo Jo said...

Love to hear my boys laughing with their father. Wrestling does this well.

Leslie B said...

Amy, I have LOVED reading your blog!! Thank you for sending it to me! You have such a cute family and it looks like you guys have so much fun! How precious your boys are. You are such a great mom! I loved the comment your boys made about the white column coming from the dark clouds on that one entry about the storm. So sweet!

I find it interesting that our oldest children are about 11 days apart from each other while our youngest are about 2 1/2 months apart. Cool!

I have a blog also, but it's private. I'll send you an invite to your photo gmail email address.

Holly said...

Cute!! Love the pics, you are so talented!