The washing machine needs to be fixed, the computer has been acting crazy, now trying to fix the router box for the internet connection to be better, the engine in the car is not sounding well- need to take it in, trying to find a house to rent that is more affordable, trying to keep the house clean, trying to find the will and time to exercise, out of diapers,.... the list goes on. "Our pets heads are falling off."
Then I read Becky's blog this morning, a friend that I grew up with. She has a son- Ben that is in and out of the hospital, and she is consistantly pulled away from her family (three more children at home), and they have been consistantly living this way since their little Ben was born- now for 7 years. The things she wrote brought me to tears. They are all wanting Ben to come home from the hospital again. I just wanted everything to be better for their family. More than anything, I am always amazed at the Love, happiness, and laughter that this family continues to share they are a happy family.
1 comment:
Such a sweet thought for such a tender time. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment