Last night I was reviewing Sai's primary talk with him. As I was helping him share his talk out loud, I began rehersing it for him to help him see how it should be read. As I was reading it outloud, Sai looks at me and says, "wow mom, you're giving a talk too?" Paki and I just looked at each other and had a good laugh. Sai enjoyed the laugh too.
5 comments:
That is so cute! What a little man! That is so funny, Jayson had to give a talk yesterday in church too. EXCEPT Jayson's parents forgot until Fast and Testimony meeting and his frantic mom grabbed the Children's Friend out of the diaper bag and scrambled to put one together. Yep! We forgot!
Hey, you never know when you may be asked to give a talk too...always be prepared!
I love those little "cherished" moments. I have kept a journal on each child because we so quickly forget. Good for you for writing it down.
that's really cute!!! i love the funny things kids say!
Ok this has nothing to do about you blog entry all though the talk was really funny. But Ijust had this totally random dream about you last night. You had come back in town to visit, of course bringing the kids -and new baby- to show him off (what a good idea!) The crazy thing is that your hair was twice as long, with a little wave to it and totally blonde! Very funny!
Post a Comment