Monday, August 18, 2008

Celbrating our 7th Wedding Anniversary






















We enjoyed looking at our wedding pictures on Monday- Aug 18th- our Anniversary, and thought we'd post some of them.

















9 comments:

amy stansel said...

Happy anniversary. I love seeing the wedding pictures. Looks like so much fun!! You two are so cute together.

Alicia said...

Oh wow, those pictures are beautiful, I would love to see more.

balmforth.family said...

Those are so cool! I love them.

Gilbert Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love seeing all your pictures, they are beautiful!

Ben Hutchins said...

Man... what a wedding. It looks like it was a blast - great memories! Congratulations.

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you posted those - you had a fun wedding and it was nice to remember those memories. Congrats on making it to 7 years! I'm glad we share the same month for anniversaries.

Holly said...

Amy...I was just noticing no matter what you do or how many kids you have or how much older we are getting, you are still that same beautiful girl in those pictures and you are SOOO beautiful!! I remember your wedding and Jen and I were the only two friends waiting outside for you! What a great day!! Love you both!
:) Hol

Becky said...

Congrats Amy! I was there at your wedding. It was a happy day for me too as I was newly pregnant with my little Ben. I love your pictures and by the way...I just found your blog. I thought you only posted on your family one. Glad to be aboard!!!

Christy said...

What great memories! Those lei's were so fabulous! It's amazing how many adventures you can have in 7 years with the love of your life next to you.
COngrats!