Sunday, September 21, 2008

Matia's Baby Blessing






September 21, 2008 Matai had his baby blessing given by Paki. Our handsome little 10 lb baby with a head full of hair and wisdom. It was a beautiful day. Some of our friends come down from Franklin, TN for the blessing- the Jessops and the Strawbridges. We did have a family picture taken by our friends- but not from our camera- so we will have to wait for them to send it to us and then we can post our family picture. But we did take pictures of Matai when we got home. Matai actually fit his blessing outfit. I remember Sai and Taima swimming in this outfit. Paki was just happy to complete a whole blessing without a baby crying. Matai did wonderful and just listened- he's such a cutie.

2 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

What a sweet, sweet boy! Love all those pictures.

Holly said...

I didn't even notice these pictures! What a sweet sweet little boy! I love the blessing pictures!!