Amy is now 38 weeks and it doesn't look like this baby wants to come out yet. He's a little too comfortable. Or maybe it's because he knows that Amy has everything prepared for this baby and the boys when he comes. So now we just all wait patiently of course.
5 comments:
Amy, you look so good. How fun, baby #3, do you know what you are having? Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am so glad you did. I love keeping up with people this way, and now yay, the Hiers family, I love you guys.
Hey - ran into your comment on Alicia's blog. So cool.. i hope you do not mind me stopping by from time to time. I love your family - -
Ben
You look great! We sure miss you guys. Can't wait to hear the news about #3!
Amy and Paki! I want to see baby pictures!!! Love you guys!
I found your blog through the Hiers blog. Congratulations on your new little addition. He's adorable! Amy, you look incredible! How are you guys doing? I haven't chatted with you guys in a while! Well I hope you don't mind if I add your to my blog list (if so, just let me know) Congrats again and great pictures!
Post a Comment