Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our third little Line-backer has arrived!












On Monday August 4, 2008- around four in the morning I woke up with contractions. But I had been having some on and off contractions for weeks now, so I just rolled over thinking they would go away. Around 5:00 am- Paki got up to get ready for work. I then realized that the contractions were steadily coming and a little closer- so I began to watch the clock. By 6:00- I asked Paki not to go anywhere. I then went to take a shower- but decided I may not have time to eat if I did that- so then I went down stairs to eat- but said my morning prayers first. Immeadiately after I said my prayer I realized that I didn't have time to eat either- and that we needed to get in the car now. Thankfully I've had my bags prepared for weeks and friends on standby to watch the kids at a moments notice. We woke up Sai and Taima- loaded them in the van along with our bags and then dropped off the boys at a friends house and beat the morning rush hour traffic to the hospital. By 7:00 am I was in a bed and happy to find that this wasn't false labor.


By 9:39 am our little baby boy- Matai Samuel Moe was born. He came in weighing 8lbs and 7 oz. and 20 inches long. And boy does he have a head of hair. He already looks like he needs a hair cut. Paki and I are so happy to have these three little boys in our family. In their short little lives already- they have taught us so much about love, happiness, and peace. We feel very blessed.


7 comments:

Holly said...

Amy no matter what you do you are just so beautiful!! He is just a cutie!!

amy stansel said...

Amy - Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. What adorable kids you have. And by the way - you looked fabulous at 38 weeks!!!!

balmforth.family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is so cute. He looks like he fits right in! Here is a crazy thing Josh was born on August 4, at 9:39 pm, he was 8 lbs 15oz and 20 inches long. Lots of similarities! Congrats again. Thanks for the pictures I've been thinking of you.

Carrie said...

Congratulations! He's so cute. Having my third was really enjoyable. Good Luck!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Congratulations! Such beautiful boys. Love all that dark hair. You look great!

Alicia said...

Yea, for Boy #3, you guys are such a cute family, congratulations.

LL said...

AMY~ CONGRATULATIONS! He is BEAUTIFUL! I found your family site through Ortons and then on to your cute blog. I LOVE that I can see what you've been up to. You family is growing up, little Sai in KINDERGARTEN! Wow.
You look AMAZING, I can't believe you just had your third.
Hope to keep in touch this way. I'm looking forward to reading more about your new area and life there. I hope you're enjoying it!