Tuesday, November 8, 2011

School Begins!

Taima is officially a kindergartener! His main thrill about going to school is that he would be going to the same school as Sai. Sai was also happy to have another family member to go to school with. He has a wonderful teacher that loves her students which is just what Taima enjoys. His teacher told me how proud I would be to see him in action everyday as he interacts with his classmates- he's so kind and giving and helps those that really need help. Hearing things like this make me so happy to know that the things we learn in our home are being emulated outside of our home too. Sai is excelling in every area of his third grade year. Today he came home and announced that he has been recognized as the highest point level of reading in his class and only a couple of more points and he'll be catching up to the fourth and fifth graders. Remarkable. For me, I grew up struggling with reading comprehension- you'd never know it now; I feel so blessed to have smart boys in my home, especially Paki.

No comments: