Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Due Date Is Set

I'm pregnant!!! I'm due on March 18th. All bets are good until December- that is when we will be finding out the gender. We are all getting excited as my stomach is getting larger.

6 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Yeah! Congratulations...I had heard a rumor it was so. I'm so voting boy. The odds are astronomical at this point...that's what I was told ;-)

Carrie said...

How exciting. Congratulations! I know I don't post much, but I always read your blog. Looks like things are going well!

Charlene said...

We can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. I'm going to go with a girl. Can't wait to see you all!

Leslie B said...

Yea!! That is so wonderful!!!! My vote is for a boy, but I'm hoping for a girl. (Got my bases covered.:)) Either way...he/she will come to a great family and be loved greatly! Congratulations!

balmforth.family said...

Still so happy for you guys! I'm voting for a boy. Boys are just good! :-)

Becky said...

Congratulations, Amy and family! :)