Saturday, November 26, 2011

Papa & Grandma's Thanksgiving Visit

What is the most memorable Thanksgiving for you? For me- it was when I was in High School- our family went to NY with the Christensen Family and saw the Phantom of the Opera and stayed at the Marriott Hotel and watched the Macy's Day Parade out of the Hotel windows. Well this Thanksgiving just about matched that. Papa and Grandma came out for Thanksgiving this year- what a blast we all had. First we took a quick trip up to Mount Rushmore since it's only a 6 hour drive from our house. We also visited the Crazy Horse- they're not quite finished so it just looks like another mount. Then we came back home to have Thanksgiving dinner. Having Mom and Dad here was like an early Christmas for us. Thank you for another memorable Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Only six hours? That's quite a day trip! I've always wanted to see those mountains! Happy turkey day! I love you and your parents!

Aubrey said...

Looks like it was a fun visit. I'm glad mom and dad were able to come out and that is really cool that you got to see Mount Rushmore. A place I'd love to see someday.

Mandi said...

I love the pictures! So much fun for you guys...