That makes me miss the baby stage! I love when they laugh for big brothers! I could never get that out of them. Cute, cute, cute!
Loved it! there is nothing like a good laugh.
It just makes me smile and miss my little boys even more. What a great laugh!
Awww...he is soooooo cute!!! I love that laugh! He reminds me of you! I love it!
I love that sound and could listen to it all day. Can't wait for Charlotte to laugh like that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That makes me miss the baby stage! I love when they laugh for big brothers! I could never get that out of them. Cute, cute, cute!
Loved it! there is nothing like a good laugh.
It just makes me smile and miss my little boys even more. What a great laugh!
Awww...he is soooooo cute!!! I love that laugh! He reminds me of you! I love it!
I love that sound and could listen to it all day. Can't wait for Charlotte to laugh like that.
Post a Comment