Thursday, May 21, 2009

A GREEN tree


I really enjoy seeing beautiful green yards and plants in the summer time. Well, last year when we moved into our house, we noticed that our little tree in the front yard was half dead. We watered it and still not much happened. Our neighbor who has a "green thumb" and whose yard looks immaculate, he said that we should wait until spring to see if it revives again. If not then we should get a new tree. Well, spring has come and gone and ours was the only tree in the neighborhood that didn't bloom. Sad. But our green- thumb neighbor- Steve, brought us little tree to replace the dead one. We were so excited and thankful. I love looking out our window and seeing a pretty little GREEN tree. Thank you Steve.

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Wow, that is a great neighbor! Sorry you lost your tree, but really glad you found a true neighbor.

Joy said...

Awh the green of spring and summer, there is nothing like it for the soul. I'm glad that you have some now!