Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taima's new "do"




So last night, Paki gave Taima a bath and left him for a very brief moment. When he came back, this is what he found on his head. At first, Paki thought it was soap, and then realized with the razor in his hand what he had done. My razor was high-up on the top ledge of the shower- where I thought my boys wouldn't be able to get. Well now we know the term that "there are no limits to what boys can do"- is true.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I am not laughing, because I know that I will be posting the same thing some day! I am just so glad that he didn't get cut! Boys, wouldn't our life be boring without them! ; )

Jo Jo said...

You've got to know boys will go exploring! Glad nothing was cut except hair. Miller (2) is currently fascinated with stuff like that. All the time! Drives me up the wall. Good luck.

Ben Hutchins said...

Amy -

It's great to catch up on your family. I have not been on your blog for quite a while! Joy would NOT like the torando thing... scary. How fun that you and your sisters got away on such a fun trip with your mom. Good for you guys!

Ben

Becky said...

Okay, I totally laughed out loud at this one!