Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby fine hair- before and after




Matai is only 8 months old and has the cutest curly hair that he inherited from his mommy. Now our tradition has been that we don't cut a baby's hair until they turn 1 years old. But one day I was talking to Paki about Matai and pointed to Matai and in the middle of my sentance- I said, "she" and still pointing to Matai. I immediately stopped and said I think it is time to cut his hair. Sorry Matia. Poor thing. I absolutely love his baby fine hair but I don't want to wait until his first birthday to see his hair grown down to his shoulders. So it was time for a cut. I think he likes it much better.

4 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Oh he is a a cutie! And growing up sooooo fast! I think you were right about needing a haircut, but it makes him look oder!

Jo Jo said...

I meant older!

Charlene said...

I miss his cute curls, but he is still a cutie!! It does make him look older.''Mom

Aubrey said...

Amy - those are adorable pictures of Matai and I love his hair. But perhaps it will stay curly - even when short.