Monday, June 13, 2011

Taima's Preschool Graduation




Taima attended a Lutheran Preschool for the last 5 months. His teacher was fabulous- Miss Michelle. She has so much energy- Perfect teacher for Taima. Well, they recently had graduation. When we arrived for graduation, they handed out the graduation cap and gowns- I found out that they all got to choose which colors they wanted to wear. Taima chose Red. He was the only one in red and the only boy graduating. He is a boy that will always stand out in the best way- he makes me laugh. Congratulations Taima. Now for Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Conrad said...

CONGRATULATIONS Taima! We are so proud of you and excited for you to now start Kinder Garden. Awesome!

We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! I hope you have a fun Summer!

Jo Jo said...

You answered all my questions! Very cute. Love good people that help me with my boys.

Charlene said...

I love how he stands out in his bright red graduation gown. He looks wonderful and we are so proud of Taima.