WOW Sai! What an awesome soccer player you are! You look like a Pro! Keep up the great work. I hope you have fun in Baseball. When I was younger, I played soccer and baseball also - It was a lot of fun!
Fun that you can do both seasons! Our soccer is in the fall and baseball is already over :-( He does look like a pro!
Sai, you look great out there. Papa and I wish we could see you play a game.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW Sai! What an awesome soccer player you are! You look like a Pro!
Keep up the great work. I hope you have fun in Baseball. When I was younger, I played soccer and baseball also - It was a lot of fun!
Fun that you can do both seasons! Our soccer is in the fall and baseball is already over :-( He does look like a pro!
Sai, you look great out there. Papa and I wish we could see you play a game.
Post a Comment