











Well, we really didn't spend the whole summer on Martha's Vineyard, but it felt wonderful to be there. Time just seems to slow down when we go there. The main highlights were, the tree house, boat rides to the beach, cooking and eating with family, flying horses, spending time with family, and reminiscing.
8 comments:
Sweet pictures! How I LOVE your family. :) Tell them all hello for me!!! xoxo
Beautiful pictures! The kids are getting sooo big! What are flying horses?
Amy, those pictures are wonderful. Jen got a great shot of your whole family at the dock. You all look so good in the green. We loved having you all there and miss you so much. I love you all. Mom
You are AWESOME!!! Love the pictures! You brought memories back for us! It was a once in a life time experience to be a guest at the Vineyard! Love your vacation home!!
I love your new family picture. Looks like you had a great time!
Hey amy, it is Lisa Pennington. I ran across your blog from Becky Smith's. (Bored tonight ; ) Becky O. has been telling me what an amazing photographer you are and she was right. Your pics are gorgeous. I hope you don't me adding you to my blog roll. I would love to keep up with yall!
penningtonfamilyfarm.blogspot.com
Amy- Great pictures! We had such a great time with you this summer. Hope you are all doing well. Call me soon- I don't have your new #. I love you. Tracy
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Kas
Post a Comment