Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stake Conference


This Sunday was our Stake Conference- so to get good seats we decided to arrive early. So we saved our seats and then walked on over (next door) to the Nashville Temple. I made sure that I brought the camera. We had a fun time taking pictures, and just walking around the temple and seeing all of it's beauty. We love to see the temple!










5 comments:

Joy said...

Ben and I were there a couple of years ago. I must say that the temple there has to be one of my favorite. I really like the smaller temples.

Charlene said...

The pictures of the temple are beautiful, but my favorite picture is with all of you there. The boys look so grown up. I hate missing out on their growing up.

Jo Jo said...

Perfect day! I'm thinking TN is a nice place to live!

Jo Jo said...

I love your blog! It's a pleasure to comment! I still have little boys and am learning from you. Jarrod said he would call Paki, or Paki can call him 304-696-2937 work. Or, schenewark@yahoo.com

Leslie B said...

What a beautiful place! That is so cool that it is right next to your stake center.

You take great pictures!!!!!