Thursday, December 3, 2009

"I need a little Silent Night"


I was in the car coming home from dropping Sai off at school and heard this beautiful song on the radio- "I Need a Little Silent Night"- by Amy Grant. Loved it. I started belting out the chorus with her- I need a little Silent Night, A little Holy night... I need a Mid night Clear...

I find that even this year I am busy with attending Christmas parties, cookie swaps, school gift exchange parties, and helping the Ward with the Christmas Program. Shopping, parties and more parties fill up the Christmas Calendar quickly. This is a great song to remember during the rushes of this month.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRSSsNbF29I

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Helping with the ward party rings true around here as visitors just left and parents arriving! Thanks so much for the reminder!

Becky said...

I like that song, too!