Sunday, November 1, 2009

Papa's visit

















We had fun filled weekend with Papa(my Dad)! When Papa arrived on Friday, we all went to Sai's school to have lunch with him. Later that night we went to McDonald's for dinner and then to the Spring Hill H.S. Football game. Paki's team won again- and in the pouring rain! They are now in the play-offs- YEA!
On Saturday morning we woke-up early to go to the 1st Annual Grey Ghost 5K. Well, we didn't run the 5K (I am getting closer to running it, but just not yet), but Sai ran a 1K and Taima ran the 1/2K. Sai and Taima had a blast- especially with all of the fun carnival things to do before the race began. Papa helped Taima finish the race. Great job to Sai and Tiama for running the race!
Then we ended our day with the now traditional trunk or treat at the ward building and a chili cook-off. Sai and Taima were both Knights in shining Armor and Matai was a Ghost- their faces show how tired they were becoming from all of the constant fun we had been having.
We are so happy and grateful that Papa came to town.

5 comments:

Becky said...

HOW FUN! I just love your dad! (and you) Constant fun is the best - even though it is tiring. Is he gone already?

Joy said...

I love all those fun activities. Way to go boys on you run!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

how fun....good to see you and your dad in a picture together....takes me back to the old days.....i am sure you just loved the visit!!!

Holly said...

That is awesome your dad came for a visit! Way to go Pati!!! Keep us posted on how they do in the play offs! You are looking really good, I can tell you are running! hmm...maybe I had better get back on the treadmill! ; )

Christy said...

Hi amy!
I am rolling at the little boy quotes! Kids are so hilarious, good job recording!
Miss you and can't wait for you to visit!