Summer has officially begun for us. Sai is out of School and the sprinkler has been turned on. Matai loved getting wet more than I thought he would. I love the summer- slow pace even more now that Sai is out of School. Today has been one of those relaxing yet gratifying days where I got a lot done and still had fun. I love those days- I love summer!
6 comments:
I love those days. Mine seem to have more fun involved then being productive. I need to work on that part. In the summer I just can't help playing with my kids.
Summer is the best! I love when the sprinklers come on. Your boys are just so stinking cute!!!
Hi Amy!
Me too. I LOVE summer.
May you enjoy many more days like this~
I finally found your blog!!! What a cute family you have!!! I am ready for summer to be here....our kids have a couple of more weeks....they have been running through sprinklers, though....oh, and i love that lightning mcqueen cake....
The boys are getting so big - I miss playing with them. Your yard looks nice and green.
Yes, nice productive days and playing with the boys is my version of heaven.
Post a Comment