
On Memorial Weekend, my sister Jenny and her Husband Conrad came for a visit. It was supposed to be a surprise visit but I was given a lot of hints of their coming. The whole month of May Jenny would ask what my plans were for the month. I had a hunch they were coming for memorial weekend- but when I asked her point blank if they were coming- she said they were going to the vineyard. But then I was excited again at the thought that they must be coming, because my dear sweet husband became energized, supportive about deep cleaning the house- I knew something was up. It's just never that easy to get him that motivated. Don't get me wrong- Paki is great at cleaning the house and can be very helpful but not exactly motivated with a lot of enthusiasm.
Anyhow, they did come and we had a nice relaxing visit. They drove all the way down from MA. Thanks for the great visit Jenny and Conrad. Love you guys.
5 comments:
Oh I love sister vistits.
Aren't sisters so amazing? What would we do without them!? You have such sweet sisters that are always so close! I love it!
I love surprise visits, especially when I can prepare ahead for them ;-). It's great she did that. I love sister visits as well. She looks radiant and beautiful!
That's a great picture of you and Jen - you both look beautiful.
How fun for you!!! Even if you had hints!!!
Post a Comment