We are really enjoying the Spring Hill ward. Our family Day/Pioneer activity was held yesterday and they invited everyone to make a family crest, or have family T-shirts or make a family flag. So the night before we as a family decided to make a flag and each chose what we wanted on the flag. We chose the things that meant the most to us: the temple (boston- since that is where we were married), Massachusetts, MVI, CTR, Football, the American flag, Family Home Evening, the American Samoa flag, a truck (drawn by Sai), the book of mormon, and a palm tree with the Samoan Islands, and a big "M" in the middle to stand for MOE. We still need to sign our names on the flag. We found this a lot of fun to create and realized that is will be something we will cherish and add to as our family grows.
One more thing- we were introduced to yellow watermelon- who knew. It was yummy- a little sweeter than the normal red.
One more thing- we were introduced to yellow watermelon- who knew. It was yummy- a little sweeter than the normal red.
2 comments:
Hey, Amy! How's life treating you. It looks pretty good! Congrats on the baby. When are you due. So long since we've talked. You should check out our blog:
katykaytay.blogspot.com
I am so glad to see your posts! I check it off and on and couldn't wait to see what was going on in the Moe Family!! I am so excited for you baby 3 on the way!! Jenny looks so good and I am so happy for her! I commented on your parents blog about it! Love ya!
Post a Comment