Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July, visits, and a baby on the way






Our Fourth of July was a blast. We had a great time going to a annual Independence day party that some member in the Spring Hill ward hold. We had a lot of fun playing volleyball, going on wagon rides, playing games, eating, holding fire crackers, and seeing a wonderful display of fireworks that they presented. They really know how to host a fourth of July Party.
We had also had a great time when Jenny and Conrad come to visit us at the end of June. Although they were mainly here to have their engagement pictures taken, it was great to also visit with them and get to know Conrad better. He will be a great addition to the Hiers clan.

This baby has really been moving. Last week- I was standing near Paki and I thought he bumped into me- but then I realized that he was actually a foot away from Paki and it was the baby that made the push.

Then today I was leaning against the kitchen counter and the baby pushed so hard that I was moved from the counter in surprise. I think this baby needs it's space. He's definitly trying to come sooner than later.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Amy you look beautiful.