Tuesday, June 10, 2008

From the mouth of Babes

Last night we had Family Home Evening -which was very brief because of two wiggly boys. Our lesson was on the Priesthood. We mainly learned about two big words: Aaronic and Melchizedek. At the end of the lesson we asked Sai what the two priesthoods were and he said, "Aaronic and Sonic." At least we know he was trying to pay attention. I love the words that he and Taima try to say or think of.

3 comments:

Megan said...

How funny Amy. I love you cute blog. I love to blog when I get a chance. I have been wrapped up in coupon shopping and have neglected my family blog lately. Thanks for sharing. I love to read other people's blogs.

Rachel Durazzani said...

So fun to find all you guys! Jacque just sent me your family link (I don't know how she found it) and I've followed it to each of you guys. Anyway, your boys are SO STINKIN' CUTE! I love seeing all the pictures. Our blog is private, but if you'll send me an email (rachel[dot]durazzani[at]gmail[dot]com) I'd love to send you an invite...if you want, of course.
Anyway, fun to find you guys!

Gilbert Family said...

Hi Amy...I am so glad I found your blog,it's such a fun way to catch up with friends! Your boys are so cute and getting so big! You guys all look great!