I'm so excited you guys have a blog. Your pictures are great, your house is adorable. I have been thinking about you so much lately. Looks like things are good. Thanks for letting me check out your blog!
It's great to have your own blog and put up more pictures for all your family and friends to see. We love the medley by the boys of "Who let the doggies out!" They will be performing on stage before you know it! I also love the scrolling pictures of the two islands you both love. We love you and miss you.
Yeah!! Welcome to the world of bloggers!! I added you to my list of friends! You guys looks so good! I can't believe you guys are having 90 degrees- it is so cold here in Idaho and when I am in Nebraska next week it is tornado weather!
Hi Guys! I love to be able to keep up this way and share ideas, it helps me keep my sanity. Miss you guys a ton! We have a 90 degree week, but I can't complain to you, I sure it is much worse down there. Think cold thoughts! Soak in a mini pool of ice! Freeze grapes! Love ya
4 comments:
I'm so excited you guys have a blog. Your pictures are great, your house is adorable. I have been thinking about you so much lately. Looks like things are good. Thanks for letting me check out your blog!
It's great to have your own blog and put up more pictures for all your family and friends to see. We love the medley by the boys of "Who let the doggies out!" They will be performing on stage before you know it! I also love the scrolling pictures of the two islands you both love. We love you and miss you.
Mom
Yeah!! Welcome to the world of bloggers!! I added you to my list of friends! You guys looks so good! I can't believe you guys are having 90 degrees- it is so cold here in Idaho and when I am in Nebraska next week it is tornado weather!
Hi Guys! I love to be able to keep up this way and share ideas, it helps me keep my sanity.
Miss you guys a ton!
We have a 90 degree week, but I can't complain to you, I sure it is much worse down there.
Think cold thoughts!
Soak in a mini pool of ice!
Freeze grapes!
Love ya
Post a Comment