Sunday, October 12, 2014
Our Move in 2014
Wow, it's been way too long since I've been on here. I had to search for our blog. In the past year we moved from a cute little town in Nebraska, to a nice country town in the suburbs of Ogden, Utah, had a baby, and now have bought our first house in another pretty rural town- Ephraim, Utah. Paki got a job at Snow College as the Multi Cultural Advisor and is really liking everything about his job. We have wonderful neighbors and are close by the Manti temple. We love it here already.
It's an old Pioneer home, very charming and some updates that need to be improved, but we like it and also really like the back yard- it's huge. I am looking forward to spring with much anticipation and nervousness about building our first garden. I've admired so many friends that have gardens, and have read books about building up gardens, but with renting for so long, we've only had the chance to plant tomatoes in a planter. So we'll see what happens. We also have some a small orchard of about 6 apple trees that we'll need to prune next year- so exciting. Apple trees are just what our children need since they eat us out of house with any apples I bring home.
So there it is in a nutshell. More updates coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment