Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pink will be the new color in our house!

Yes, that's right PINK. Why- because we are having a GIRL!!!! We were so shocked and happy all at the same time. We actually found out in December. The Ultrasound technician said a girl so fast I wasn't expecting it. I had to ask her if she was really sure. Paki had a big smile on his face- I think he's known all along that if will be a girl. When the boys heard, at first they were disappointed. They wanted to stick with an all boy family. But as the time is coming closer, they are also getting excited about having a baby sister. So we will all be in a state of shock with the amount of pink that will inundate our home for a while, but will gladly welcome it all the same. Not too much longer before we meet our little girl. The due date is March 18th.

3 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We're very excited over here for you...the boys will absolutely love her. I know ;-). I'll have to tell Alana to send you my leftovers!

balmforth.family said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe you're having a girl. So crazy, foreign, but fun! Keep us updated, we love you guys!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay! I literally yelled that and clapped my hands. So happy for you!