










So I'm a bit behind- three months behind in up-dates. Sorry. We've been a bit busy, packing, moving, birthday, baptism, christmas, new years, callings in church, ...
In November- Paki got a job with a farming company- Cargill in Nebraska. So in a short time, we packed and then moved at the beginning of December.
Soon after we arrived in Nebraska, Paki's Parents, and my Parents and my niece- Alison, came out for Sai's Baptism. That was a wonderful day.
Then we went down to Utah for a surprise 60th Birthday Party for Both of Paki's parents. It was great to see so many Moe family members- it had been a while.
Now we're just trying to get settled in our new surroundings of O'Neill, NE. Though we do still miss our dear friends in Spring Hill, TN. Paki and I realized that we have loved all the places that we've lived- because of the friendships that we have made. I'm sure NE will be the same.
3 comments:
Wow! You have been busy! What an exciting change for you and your family.
We've been wondering about you guys! We were told North Dakota, and are so much happier you're in Nebraska. Need your new address ;-)
Hooray! I am so glad that you have posted new pictures. I love the photos!!
Post a Comment