Thursday, May 20, 2010
Taima's Birthday
Taima Turned 4 this month. We had a simple little birthday, and I even made a great birthday cake- Rex the dinosaur- from Toy Story. He had his best friend over on the day of his birthday, and then we had his favorite dinner- spaghetti, and then opened presents. Of course I took lots of pictures. Then days later, I had to recharge the battery for the camera. When I put the battery back in, "No Data" came on the screen. Not ever seeing this before, I read the instructions and then followed what it said to do- to empty the camera, and format the drive. So I did, not thinking remembering what I had on the camera- until later. So here we are- no pictures-they were all deleted before I could download them onto the computer. Note to self- always download the pictures onto the computer before taking out the battery. So I will have to recreate some of Taima's birthday. At least we were there for his birthday and had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Taima. Sad there are no pictures, but probably not as sad as you are. I bet the cake was amazing! You've done so well creating birthday cakes Amy - I'm so impressed.
That totally sounds like something I would do. Happy birthday to our wonderful Taima!
Post a Comment