Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mudbaths!





This baby now loves the mud. Matai has been watching Sai and Taima play in their little mud puddle for weeks now. Rain or shine the boys are in the backyard to play in their dirt, while Matai watches curious and cautiously from the clean cement block (porch)- trying to venture up the nerve to get(away from me- or-) out there with them. Well, today I ran inside to grab the phone, and when I came back out- it was too late to stop him- he was covered from head to toe in Mud, and loving it. So I grabbed my camera and had a great time capturing every minute of it. Thankfully, he enjoyed his clean bath just as much.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Oh I love those days,of carefree mud playing. I loved playing in the mud too. I love the pure joy in his face!

Aubrey said...

Matai has gotten so big - I can't wait to see him in December! These pictures are priceless and he looks so happy.

Becky said...

Those pictures are GREAT! I love the look of happiness on his cute little face. You are a GOOD mom.

Jo Jo said...

You are a great mother of boys when you can enjoy moments like that. And there are a lot, aren't there. My boys too love dirt and mud.

Holly said...

Hmmm...I think I have seen the scenario before...my little has done this to me so many times! You can help but laugh at how fun they make it look! He is so adorable!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I LOVE it!!!

Becky said...

Oh my stars....you can't help but GRIN at his humongo smiles! I love it!